Requesting Special Education Records


The Department of Student Services processes records requests for IEPs, ESERs, 504 Accommodation Plans, Evaluations, etc…To obtain copies of a student’s Special Education records, please fill out the Records Request form as well as the Release of Information form and email to Email is the preferred method of request, however, you may also fax requests to (907) 780-2069.

If you have any questions at all regarding a Special Education records request, please do not hesitate to call Robin Landes at (907) 780-2054.

Please note that all records transferred via email will be delivered as a password-protected PDF. Your password will be assigned to you in a separate email or via telephone, so please include a valid phone number and email contact on the records request form.

The Department of Student Services does not process General Education records. Please contact the student’s school directly for those requests.