FALL Edition Available Now!
~Featuring Fun Autumn classes and activities ~
Class list and registration form below ~ please scroll down
Additional information for Community Schools online courses listed below
Community Schools Reservation Request
- To schedule the use of school facilities at Juneau Douglas High School, Dzantik’i Heeni Middle School, Marie Drake, Harborview Elementary, and Gastineau Elementary, please call Suzanne Ainsworth at 523-1761 or email Suzanne at email@example.com.
- To schedule the use of school facilities at Mendenhall River, Auke Bay, Riverbend, Glacier Valley Elementary, Floyd Dryden Middle School, or Thunder Mountain High School, please call Mimi Mesdag at 780-2075 or email Mimi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please give two to three weeks notice for all requests.
The Community Schools Program staff include:
- Cheryl Glen, Supervisor, 523-1760
- Suzanne Ainsworth, Admininstrative Assistant, 523-1761
- Suzanne Ainsworth, Scheduler, 523-1761 (JDHS, DZ, Gastineau, Harborview and JDHS/TMHS Auditoriums)
- Mimi Mesdag, Scheduler, 780-2075 (TMHS, Valley Elementary Schools and Floyd Dryden)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLASS REGISTRATION:
Registration form must be FULLY completed and returned prior to the start of the class:
FAX to: 907-523-1616
SCAN to: email@example.com
BRING to: JDHS or TMHS Community Schools office prior to start of first class